xVirity uses patented and proprietary leading- edge technology to synthesize lightning
- This synthetic approach generates ionized nitrate xVitalTM fertilizer solution.
- Nitrate in not bound or attached to a salt as in conventional fertilizer
The obvious advantage of xVital fertilizer relative to
conventional fertilizer is its much smaller carbon
- xVital can be produced on-site
- without the drilling, pipeline, plant, trucks
xVital also has a sustainability edge over conventional fertilizers.
- The xVirity process not only sources nitrogen from the atmosphere. • It is possible to source water from the atmosphere, as well.
- The entire system could be powered by an on-site solar generator
The xVirity system is envisaged as a line of products and services starting with a single reactor, which will branch into a myriad of reactor systems.
Currently, all xVirity systems are designed around a reactor: the xV1, depicted here, has two primary purposes:
- A “nozzle” that combines water, air, and electricity
- A “reactor chamber” used to absorb nitrogen into
The xV1 has been developed with immediate market sales in mind and features the following:
- Full touchscreen interface with customized operating software
- Designed with industrial safety in mind
- Multiple operating modes
- Built-in sensors to monitor operating parameters
The xV1 is designed from the ground up with the end user in mind
- Features a clean interface and solid, water-resistant construction
- The xV1 can be configured as a mobile nitrogen fertilizer system
- The xVirity system produces more than 25 gallons of concentrated nitrate fertilizer (2215ppm of NO3) a day
- Ideal for smaller- to medium-sized growing facilities